Classic TV & Movie Hits

Home | Show Pages | People Pages | Network Pages | DVD Reviews & Contests | Shop    


[ Back ] [ Home ]


Man Ordered to Stay Away From Aniston

(Posted September 15, 2005 by Leah Yoakum)

A homeless man accused of entering Jennifer Aniston's rented Malibu beach house was ordered Wednesday to stay away from her for three years.

On Aug. 25, David Hesterbey, 48, allegedly took a taxi to the home on Pacific Coast Highway, climbed over a 9-foot fence and entered the house.

The restraining order issued by a judge Wednesday forbids Hesterbey from coming within 100 yards of the former "Friends" star, her home, work or vehicle.

Aniston was away filming a movie in Chicago when the transient allegedly entered her home and told her employees he was "looking for Jennifer," authorities said.

When a worker confronted Hesterbey, he became startled and fled the house, jumping a fence and running toward the beach, officials said. He was arrested later that day while walking along the beach near Aniston's home.

Hesterbey has a prior burglary conviction in Santa Barbara County, prosecutors said.

He remains in custody on $70,000 bail and faces first-degree burglary and petty theft charges. He pleaded not guilty last month and is due in court for a hearing on Sept. 26.

If convicted, he could be sentenced to as much as six years in prison.

Source: Yahoo! News

[ Back ] [ Cast Home ] [ News Home ] [ Home ]




Privacy Statement | Disclaimer | Contact Us | Copyright -  All Rights Reserved.